Map & Access
A trendy venue & a strategic location between Nation and Père Lachaise
- 200m from Metro Line 1 (station: Porte de Vincennes).
- 200m from tram line T3 (stop: Porte de Vincennes), which offers direct access to Porte de Versailles convention centre
- 500m from RER line A (station: Nation), which will take you to the department stores of Boulevard Haussmann (station: Auber), La Défense business district and Disneyland Paris (station: Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy)
- Close to several bus routes, as well as several Vélib’ or Autolib’ stations (self-service bikes and electric cars), to explore the city at your own pace and as the whim takes you.
Read more Less
- 500 metres from line 1 of the RER (Nation station), which passes, among other prominent locations, the Grands Magasins department stores on the Boulevard Haussmann (Auber station) and the Défense business district before terminating at Disneyland Paris (Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy terminus)
- In close proximity to several bus services, as well as various Vélib' (self-service bicycle sharing system) and Autolib' (electric car sharing system) stations, allowing you the opportunity to explore the capital at your own pace and in accordance with your own preferences.